Sunday, March 18, 2012

Thrifted: denim floral print top, dressy to casual OOTD

Wednesday I decided to wear the jean, floral print top that I purchased over the weekend.. To be honest I usually buy things I absolutely fall in love with, but this top was more of a "fun challenge".
I want to see how many different ways I can wear it. 
Don't get me wrong, I think its adorable, but not something I would usually pick (over a cool geometric pattern or animal print anyway). 

Here I'm wearing it with a pink floral print scarf, a blazer, pumps, and my favorite pencil skirt.

This outfit was fun, but polished; my favorite of last week.
Jean floral button-down- Goodwill
Pink floral scarf- Mom's
Fa'brik blazer- Goodwill
Snakeskin waist black pencil skirt - gift
Tahari heels - Goodwill

Today we had lovely weather and I wore the floral top with white and pink geometric patterned Old Navy shorts, and cow-print, haircalf loafers. It was a cute, relaxed way to celebrate all of the
premature summer weather.

 Geometric Old Navy shorts- Goodwill
Haircalf loafers- Goodwill

4 comments:

  1. I would have never guessed that that shirt was made of blue jean material! I'm sure if I had seen this I would have passed right over it and kept it moving. Lol! You put it together quite well, though, with the blazer and pencil skirt, etc. Niiiice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love it! You are giving me Janelle Monae with the first outfit! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...thanks guys. Ap, It was a new choice for me too. And thank you miss Diva! I never looked at it like that. I like her style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to teach me how to dress. I love your sense of style. Also, passed a couple of blog awards on to you over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete