I was really excited about my new rings and wanted to accessorize heavily with this dress and jacket, otherwise it would have been too toned down for the beautiful weather! Pictured here is the arm party I created! (I know the accessories are doing the absolute most right? I had to guys. Haha!)
- "Lips" ring, studded ring - Beauty Supply
- Fabric friendship bracelet - made by me!
- Beaded bracelet- Thrifted
- Yellow watch bracelet- American dollar
- Shoulder bag- Walmart (Literally had since the 8th grade!)
I was going for comfort and breeziness with this 3 quarter length sleeved maxi dress and thrifted
My mom actually bought this dress (I think for $3!) at a sale somewhere. Great find mom!
Speaking of friends you should, if you haven't, check out my friend Shainna's blog
A Thick Girl's Closet. She blogs about fashion trends and celebrating women with curves!
Everyone have an awesome weekend!