Wednesday, November 7, 2012

OOTD: Black Maxi Skirt + Denim Jacket

Here's my outfit for today....featuring my denim jacket I bought in Saturday's thrift haul .
It was quite chilly outside, so I wore this maxi skirt and denim jacket with a tank underneath and a scarf to top it off. I also wore Steve Madden booties to keep my toes warm! 

I love this maxi skirt because it is so versatile. It is actually the skirt to one of those two piece formal gowns. If you come across one while thrifting think twice about putting it back, you could use it as a basic skirt!
This jacket is so much fun with all of the zippers, I think the ones on the elbows sold me!

  • Style & Co infinity scarf- Value Village
  • Au Lieu denim jacket-Goodwill, Duluth GA
  • Patterned tank-GenX
  • Maxi skirt-Goodwill

No comments:

Post a Comment