Thursday, October 18, 2012

OOTD: Keeping it simple + price comp edition!

I was feeling kind of like an oversized sweater and legging day coming on, but I went with a denim sleeveless shirt instead, then I recreated my outfit on Polyvore!
Now let's compare at thrify prices. 



Denim top / VILA black pants, $31 / Minnetonka fringe boots / Satchel handbag / Silver cuff bracelet / Gold earrings, $13 / Miss Selfridge plastic ring / Burberry scarve, $305 / NARS Cosmetics concealer / Barry M nail polish, $6.28

Total: $604


Here is the Thriftionary version!



Denim top-Goodwill $4.95
Black leggings- GenX $3.50
Satchel-Value Village $3.50
Cuff bracelet-Icing $12
Gold hoop earrings-United Dollar $7
Black studded ring-Angie's $1
Scarf Goodwill- $2.95
Cosmetics/polish-$3
Minnetonka Fringe boots (same price)

Total:  $29.45
+
Splurge piece: Minnetonka moccasins $90 =
 $119.45

( You might remember the scarf I'm wearing on my head from that wonderful day at Goodwill, when I scored this awesome briefcase for the BF.)


I am so excited about my new Minnetonka boots, my first official splurge on myself. I've wanted these boots for years...like since 5th grade. Though the pair I wanted back then was more like these


For those of you guys who might have splurged recently on some items or you just don't feel like letting go of that much. I did find a pair of yellow fringe boots kind of like my friend Ap's at Goodwill!
Yes pretty much brand new with no scuffs or markings for about $15! They weren't Minnetonka but they were a 3 layer fringe boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment