Since I was posting my finds I decided "hey why not post an outfit too". I guess this is my first "official color block" though me and a couple of my dear friends thought it was fun probably before it was "cool". Ha. Anyway...
- Nobo Blue button down top - thrifted, Goodwill, AR
- Green vintage cropped blazer - thrifted, Goodwill
- Red vintage pink daffodil cord belt - thrifted, yardsale
- Earrings - Angie's
- Yellow pants- thrifted, Goodwill
- Pazo Loafers- thrifted, Goodwill
And there was also this top that I purchased with the pants and shoes....
I actually wore this top and hat with dark skinny jeans and cowboy boots today, I think I was feeling some sorta way.
- Serenade NY multi-color print top - Goodwill
- Red vintage cloche hat - Goodwill, VA
I've been thrifting with a "goal" in mind lately. This is definitely not something I'm used to because I'm always getting ideas as I shop. I'm not sure if that's a good strategy, because it doesn't limit what I'm buying. What do you think? Ha! Well we will see how this goes.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin