Friday, October 19, 2012

Thrifted: Tortoise shell flats + Clutches

Okay I just have to share these two scores that my friend and I picked up a couple weeks ago in Goodwill on Northside Drive. If you know me, you know I love cluches, but I rarely wear them. I just find them hard to keep track of. BUT, these two that we found? I think I can rock with!


How awesome right. My clutch is leather and has this really cool tortoise shell handle on top, guaranteeing it wont slide out of my arm and dissapear. My friend's clutch is sooo neat. It's woven and has a really cool wooden claspy opening.   I'm looking forward to wearing mine with a jean biker looking jacket and a black maxi dress!                


Then she found these cute brand new Charlotte Russ ballet flats .
Winning!?



And you know I never pass up a chance to visit the housewares section.
I picked up these beautiful painted wood candle holders. Score.
These are definitely going in my dining room!

Everyone have a great weekend! And stop by a yardsale or two, I know I will if I get can get up early enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment