Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Work Wear Thrifted, Outfit(s) of the Day

Last week I had a few outfits that I wanted to post, but time was not on my side. Here is a look from last week... and one from today!
 

  • Blouse, Kasper - thrifted, Goodwill
  • Slacks, Express Studio - thrifted, Goodwill
  •                                                   Pearl earrings, Angie's                                                  
  • Scarf, Gift
 
I love this blouse and scarf combo... together they look like one of those pussybow blouses that I like. I heart this outfit because It's simple, but the patterns and colors kept it from being too boring. 
It was perfect for that particular day too, because It was one of those "I just rolled out of bed with the intent to wear what I picked out the night before, but now I hate it" mornings.
 
Today....

  • African print men's/kid's shirt - thrifted, Goodwill
  • Purple vintage stretch belt- yardsale
  • Skirt- gift
  • Thigh high boots- Burlington
  • Red cube earrings- gift
 
 Lately I've been wanting to wear more skirts so today I actually made it out the house without changing into pants. It was cold today, but I was comfy in my thigh high boots that I rolled down, fishnets and this long flouncy paneled skirt. (It does that thing when you spin) lol. 
 
The men's top was placed in the women's section in Goodwill, and against all of the things around it, it stood out. I love a busy print so I had to have it. It wasn't until I tried it on (that moment when the buttons on the wrong side totally trick your brain) I realized that it was a man's shirt. Actually I think it was a kid's shirt. Eh...whatever. I love it either way.
 
This purple belt came from a yardsale years ago in Arkansas. ::Memories:: Yardsales used to be so much fun, I have to start going like I used to when I was a kid with mom. :)
 
Who wants to get up early with me and go?! Getting up is the hard part.

    3 comments:

    1. I'll go! ...But we gotta plan: non-of-that call me the night before stuff.

      LMAO @ It was perfect for that particular day too, because It was one of those......

      "I just rolled out of bed with the intent to wear what I picked out the night before, but now I hate it" mornings." <--I KNOW that's right, girl. I hate it when that happens. I'm always late when that happens.

      ReplyDelete
    2. OMG! I love your blog! I'm always thrifting and you are giving me even more ideas to buy and use different things! I love the things you've used for your bathroom!!!!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks so much! It's awful isn't it?
        Now you can buy EVERYTHING! lol.

        I like your style! And thanks for following lady. :D

        Delete