Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Thrifted Finds + Fall Style Inspiration

Now you all know how much I enjoy Polyvore. I might enjoy Polyvore too much.
As I've said before, it's a wonderful styling tool that you can use to plan outfits, lifestyles, vision boards, interiors and more. Today I put together some Autumn style inspiration sets. 
Each set contains items I've thrifted recently–both vintage and current. 
Links included for items still available. Check it out! 


Roman Holiday, thrifted: Suede Leather Skirt

  Tokyo Street Style, thrifted: Leather Warehouse Pants, New D&G bra 

 Preppy Brunch, thrifted: Cole Haan Tortoise Loafers 


Seventies NYC, thrifted: Topshop patchwork denim skirt 


80s Baby Grunge, thrifted:  Vintage 80s circle skirt, Dr. Marten patent leather boots


Holiday Season, thrifted: Sparkly Faux Leather Platform heels, Shoedazzle


Hope you all are enjoying your week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment