Thursday, December 17, 2015

Thriftionary Holiday Wishlist

I haven't done a Wishlist in quite some time, but I see so many beautiful things I out there right now I thought I'd share! It's almost Christmas time, and if you hurry some of these may still make it under your tree in time. 

The rugs from OT&O are sooo unique–from the shape to the actual graphic. I haven't seen anything like these. This one (the Erykah) is inspired by Queen Erykah Badu herself. I love black and white prints and patterns and this is such a clever way to add that to any room. How cute would this be in your teenager's room. I would have LOVED something fly like this in my bedroom as a teen.  



These lyric foil wall art pieces from Well Versed Designs are so dope! I need some of these as soon as I get my bedroom together. You know how lyrics to songs can put you in a certain headspace and mood? These can effortlessly add that energy to any room in your home.  


Just. Look. At. These. Gorgeous. Earrings. 
I stumbled upon ZZAG's accessories like many of these other items on this wishlist via Afro-Arts and I have not stopped swooning since. 

   


For the babies and parents in your life I present to you, Cutenesity! I know the maker of all of these handmade bows personally and she's like Wonder Woman! If you follow me on Facebook then you already know about our photoshoots. How cute are these bows and bowties!?





So listen ya'll when I tell you I need this. Friend and beautiful soul, Octavia Raheem, is out here blessing folks with Chillshop yoga. Chillshop with Octavia is just different, its a soulfull, restful yoga experience that you just have to experience yourself. I've had the opportunity to experience two of her phenomenal workshops, but I have yet to experience a retreat, so It's a priority on my personal wishlist.  (I'm eyeing you August Dahlonega retreat
Right now you can get in on her January gathering (Chillshop + winedown). 
This is the perfect after-the-holiday's-gift. After all of the busyness and craziness of the holiday season, just to be still and be
Chill.



I've been wanting some new photography books for a while. I know you can view many of these images online, but there's really nothing like being able to hold a physical copy of your favorite artists work. I love sitting in book stores and coffee shops browsing the arts book's section. At the moment. I'd love to have these 4 books containing the works of Lorna Simpson, Gordon Parks, and Carrie Mae Weems.



I hope that stirred some gift ideas for those of you that are running a little behind in the gift shopping area. 
I'm packing today because we are going out of town soon. (Photos coming!) 
During that time I'm having my Thriftionary 25% off sale (til Jan 1st). Take a peek and enjoy your holidays! 






No comments:

Post a Comment