Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Wishlist + 4 Etsy Shops you should check out!

It's been so long since I've done a Thriftionary Wishlist! For those of you that don't know "Wishlist" is a collection of products that I'm currently obsessing over from around the web.
Since I'm on Etsy selling and buying I see tons of unique products and services daily.
Here are 4 shops I think you should check out this week.

Light Plus Ink is a fantastic photography prints shop I've recently found and fallen in love with.
I'm always excited to see black women photographers exploring and creating. Jamila Clarke's work is surreal and feels like whimsical historical fiction. Stop by her shop and follow her on facebook.






Defoe Studio has beautiful art prints, t-shirts, mugs and more. I am in love with the color palette and the fly black women that she illustrates. I just purchased the pink afro gang tee and it's on it's way from the Netherlands as we speak! Whoop!

 

My Pretty Brown Doll  is a shop with adorable crochet brown dolls and doll patterns. These handcrafted dolls can be ordered in a few different shades of brown and personalised with the detailed natural hair style of your choosing. Some of the hairstyles available include bantu knots, braids, afro puffs and natural curls. The designer, Yolanda, said that she "decided to focus on their hair after realizing how many young girls still don't love their hair in its natural state".





BERIQISU by designer Belkis Whyte is a tailored clothing shop full of vibrantly colored cotton clothing with modern and classic silhouettes. I am in love with so many of these garments it was hard for me to pick my favorites to share with you!

 





Let me know if you see something you like in one of these shops, or if you know of a shop you think I'd enjoy! Have a great week!


2 comments:

  1. I'm very interested to the Defoe Studio! is it implanted in the Netherlands?
    Really great wishlist my dear, seems you have great tips, i'm suscribing!
    you can also visite my blob and suscribe if you want!
    Kissss <3

    frenchygal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy!

    Love this post, girl. All great suggestions. That last photo under Light Plus Ink is SURREAL and I'm all the way in love with the first My Pretty Brown Doll (omg; toooo cute!).

    a.p~

    ReplyDelete